Bonnie N. Randolph, a Shepherd Park resident for 25+ years, is an experienced Realtor® selling in Shepherd Park, Colonial Village, and metropolitan DC/Maryland. Bonnie’s real estate career began in 1990 with Shannon & Luchs, now Weichert, Realtors®, one of the nation’s leading providers of homeownership services.
Bonnie, known for her integrity and outstanding service to her clients, believes in keeping her clients informed throughout every step of the process. Whether buying or selling, Bonnie listens carefully and employs expert negotiations and attention to detail to ensure a pleasant and remunerative home selling/buying experience.
As a Seller’s Agent, Bonnie
- provides up-to-date market information and strategies;
- advises sellers on how to stage and portray their home to its fullest to add value;
- utilizes innovative marketing to maximize the number of potential buyers; and
- assists sellers with evaluating the advantages/disadvantages of all offers to achieve their ultimate selling goals.
As a Buyer’s Agent, Bonnie
- explains the home buying process, educating buyers on their market segment;
- utilizes current technology to locate homes meeting their requirements;
- provides information/resources to assist in making the best decisions; and
- discusses the benefits/drawbacks of homes being considered in relationship to her buyer’s requirements.
Bonnie has served on the SPCA Board and was previously awarded the SPCA Business Supporter of the Year. Bonnie partners with her husband, Arnold. Bonnie and Arnold look forward to seeing you at SPCA events and providing you a rewarding and gratifying home selling/buying experience!