It's time to pay your 2017 SPCA dues! SPCA's membership year is based on a calendar year, so if you haven't paid your dues since January 1, then it's time to renew. Dues are just $25/household and members get discounts on garden tour tickets, yard sale registration, and t-shirts.
SPCA dues are paid on an annual basis. The membership year is from January 1 to December 31.
Community Meeting and Election
Tue, May 9, 7pm
Spring Planting along Georgia Avenue
Sat May 13
meet outside Ledo Pizza at 8:30am
Sun, May 21, 2-5pm
tickets online at www.shepherdpark.org or day-of outside Shepherd Elementary
Annual Community Picnic
Sun, June 25, 2-5pm
Lowell School, 1640 Kalmia
Bonnie Randolph, Shepherd Park resident for 20+ years, is an experienced Realtor® selling in Shepherd Park, Colonial Village and metropolitan D.C. Bonnie’s real estate career began in 1990 with Shannon & Luchs, now Weichert, Realtors®, one of the nation’s leading providers of homeownership services.
Bonnie is known for outstanding service to her clients and believes in keeping them informed throughout every step of the process.
As a Seller’s Agent, Bonnie
- provides up-to-date market information and strategies;
- advises sellers on how to stage and portray their home to its fullest to add value;
- utilizes innovative marketing to maximize the number of potential buyers; and
- assists her sellers with evaluating advantages and disadvantages of all offers to achieve their ultimate selling goals.
As a Buyer’s Agent, Bonnie
- explains the home buying process, educating her buyers on their market segment;
- utilizes current technology to locate homes meeting their requirements;
- provides information (resources) to assist in making the best decisions; and
- discusses benefits and drawbacks of homes considered in relationship to her buyer’s specific needs.
Whether buying or selling, Bonnie listens carefully to her clients and employs expert negotiations and attention to detail to ensure a pleasant, remunerative home selling/buying experience.
Since 2004, Bonnie has partnered with her husband, Arnold, also licensed in D.C. and Maryland. Bonnie and Arnold are ardent SPCA supporters and look forward to seeing you at SPCA events as well as providing you with a rewarding and gratifying home selling/buying experience!
Bonnie Randolph, Weichert, Realtors®
Chevy Chase/Uptown Office
5034 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20016
Phone: (202) 215-7710 (Direct); (202) 326-1300 x 150 (Office)
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org